ACOWIN Version 4.9
February 01, 2011
ACOWIN version 4.9 has been released
Team Management Systems is excited to announce that ACOWIN version 4.9 has been released and is receiving rave reviews. Below is a list of some of the more notable features that are included in ACOWIN version 4.9.
- GPS Integration (Optional Module) - Team Management Systems has teamed up with Discrete Wireless to offer an incredible GPS solution. With the new GPS integration, you can see where your technicians are located in relation to a service call. You can even tell if the technician is en-route to a call, arrived at a call or is not dispatched to a call. Depending on your setup, you can even send the call slip information as well as the GPS coordinates to a Garmin GPS device in the truck which will give turn by turn directions to the coordinate. There is even anoptional feature that will allow the technician to press a button on the Garmin device that will update the start time on the ACOWIN Dispatch Board. When the technician arrives, the arrived time will be updated and when the technician completes the call, it can be marked complete on the Garmin unit, which will update the departed time in ACOWIN. (Please note - if using the ACOTRUCK Mobile Work Order, the dispatch times will be used from ACOTRUCK, not the Garmin device).
- Dispatch Board - Visual indicators have been added to the dispatch board to alert the dispatcher if the technician is within 15 minutes of or late for a service call.
- Technician Leave Time - The technician leave time has been enhanced to track specific times and reasons that a technician will be on leave for a particular day. You now have the option if you want to allow a dispatcher to assign a call to a technician that is on leave for a particular day.
- Inactive Customers/Sites - This version makes it easier than ever to mark a customer or site inactive, preventing you from adding new Call Slips, Quick Quotes, Job Cost Jobs or Contracts to an inactive site.
- Duplicate Address Checking - You will now be warned if you try to add a customer with the same address as another customer. You will have the option if you want to allow the new record or not.
- Assemblies - An assembly is a pre-defined list of materials that can be entered on a Call Slip, Quick Quote, Job Cost Job or Purchase order.
- Purchase Order Screen - The screen has been modified to display more line items prior to scrolling and has also added the ability to attach a Note that can print on the Purchase Order.
- Equipment File
- You now have the ability to automatically create an Equipment Record from a Serialized piece of Inventory. Simply click the Create Equipment button at the bottom of the Material Usage screen in the Call Slip and you will have the option to pick which Serialized items for which you want to create a piece of equipment.
- New Inactive field has been added allowing you to mark a piece of equipment as inactive. This will prevent the piece of equipment from showing up in selection lists on the call slip.
- New fields have been added to track specific material required for a particular piece of equipment.
- You can now assign material required to a particular piece of equipment that will post automatically to the material usage screen when inspection slips are created.
- A new report has been added that will show you what material is required for upcoming inspections.
- A Create Inspections button has been added to the Inspection Screen allowing you to instantly create a single inspection slip for a particular site.
- When creating Inspection Slips, you will now be prompted if you would like the inspection instructions to appear in the Description field of the Call Slip. This is a very useful feature for companies that are using the ACOTRUCK Mobile Work Order.
- Ready to Invoice List - A quick print button has been added to the ready to invoice list screen allowing you to instantly print what work orders are needed to be completed and printed.
- ACOTRUCK Mobile Work Order
- An option has been added that can prevent the technician from modifiying their dispatch times once they have been recorded. This feature can be set up for individual technicians or all technicians.
- An option has been added to print the Flat Rate Approval form to a 4 inch receipt style printer, in addition to printing to an 8.5 X 11 piece of paper or e-mailing.